2023 : Women’s NCAA Tournament schedule, Dates, Times
Notwithstanding standard all-meeting tickets, premium ticket, neighbourliness and travel bundles from the NCAA Fan Experience fueled by On the spot can be bought here. The NCAA Fan Experience gives b-ball fans the chance to encounter the NCAA Ladies’ Last Four in style with upscale food, drinks, live amusement, and chances to meet NCAA mentors and previous understudy competitors. As the Authority Ticket and Friendliness Supplier of the NCAA, just On the spot offers NCAA-endorsed ticket and cordiality bundles that put fans in the focal point of the activity.
For the most recent data about the 2023 NCAA Ladies’ Last Four, visit NCAA.com/WomensFinalFour.
NCAA tickets may not be presented as an award in an advancement, sweepstakes or challenge, or sold for the purpose of raising support except if approved ahead of time by the NCAA. The NCAA reminds fans that buying tickets from optional unapproved vendo
This is the schedule for women’s March Madness in 2023, which begins with selections for the women’s tournament on Sunday, March 12.
- Selections are Sunday, March 12
- The First Four games are Wednesday and Thursday, March 15-16
- The first round is Friday and Saturday, March 17-18
- The second round is Sunday and Monday, March 19-20
- The Sweet 16 is Friday and Saturday, March 24-25
- The Elite 8 is Sunday and Monday, March 26-27
- The Final Four is at 7 and 9:30 p.m. ET on Friday, March 31 on ESPN.
- The national championship game is at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 2 on ABC.
- Beginning in 2023, the Sweet 16/Elite Eight will be held at two sites per year, with eight teams competing at each site.